All 12 art Reviews

Alfa as fuk Alfa as fuk

I was going to delete my account tonight because I never come on here anymore, but this made me reconsider. You've earned yourself another follower.

Zero2562130 responds:

Thank, I'm glad that I can inspire you in such a way.

Tribute to Phallus Tribute to Phallus

I have a confession to make. You're my inspiration.

Zero2562130 responds:

Thank you. Let us hope that our presence will make NG less gay again.

Femboy Hanavi at the falls Femboy Hanavi at the falls

Trolls are amazing, femboys are amazing, this is amazing.

Les Lascars Fanart Les Lascars Fanart

Never seen it or heard of it, but screw it, I fucking love this. Those retards who gave you less than two stars have no idea what they're talking about. I mean, guys can do that to girls but it's automatically wrong if a girl does it to a guy? I think not!
And trust me, I'm a girl.
Not to mention, the quality is chucklefucking awesome and glorious.

Summoning an Ancient Being Summoning an Ancient Being

That's some amazing random scribbling with sense :3

Seriously though, your art is freaken amazing, and I love the darkness of it!! Your style fits is perfectly, and you've got tons of talent. Keep it up!

.:Crazy Horse I Am .:Crazy Horse I Am

Woah, this is gorgeous. The busted out eye, the torn clothes, the bloodied lip, your skill is just remarkable! You did very well with the sky, considering how much you apparently hate the sun. I thought there was no sun, since Hank killed it in the 3rd Madness episode, but it all works. And the lighting, you are fucking amazing at lighting. With all of that said - this has got to be my favorite Hank drawing anyone has ever done, and trust me, I like a LOT of drawings of him (he's a beautiful little fucker ^-^), so this is saying a lot. To my favorite Madness artist..... bravo!!

King Of The Madness King Of The Madness

All hail the King of Madness....
Very awesome pic!!!! Love everything about it.

MCFB Kim MCFB Kim

Nice, is she going to be in your Madness Combat Fanbook more? And if she is, will she be a badass killer? :P

Tarantulaben responds:

Something along the lines of stabbing people whilst drunk. Yea, something like that.

Sha Sha

If only people would look at pandarens like this instead of cute cuddly things >:D

That Hank Guy That Hank Guy